Creech House, 443 4th Street, will be open for tours and to display some of the cedar carvings of [intlink id="1768" type="post"]Roger Friesen[/intlink]. Roger will also be doing a wood carving demonstration in the front yard. Work in progress pieces along side for display.
The renovation of the Creech House has garnered quite a bit of attention since we began the project. It’s Courtenay’s oldest house, built in the late 1890s. Anyone keen on seeing what we’ve restored can come by throughout the day and take a look.
For more about Creech House, look here: http://www.bodyofknowledge101.net/Creech-House.html