We’d love to have you involved!
We’re looking for people who like to build things, move things, problem solve, hang posters, paint things, play with paint, help the kids, decorate the room, run sound, hang lights, keep things on time, feed people and generally Elevate from behind the scenes!
What do we want, and what do you get?
- You have a love of the arts & a desire to create amazingness in our downtown for a weekend.
- We ask for an 8-hour commitment between now and June 9. (June 6 & 7 are minimum 4-hour shifts, prior & post event shifts are shorter). Of course, we’re HAPPY to accept more time if you’d like to give it!
- You are expected to attend an orientation – this will be held JUNE 4, at the Production Hub (Old Dollar Store, 5th & England) at 5:30pm
- You get access to our amazing hospitality suite during the event
- You get the deep appreciation & love of the planning team!
- You get an Elevate “laminate” (backstage pass & lanyard)
- You are invited to attend a catered thank you party on June 15 atFallen Alders Hall
If you can only do a short shift, that’s ok too. Single shift volunteers are entitled to a one meal in hospitality. Eight-hours or more entitles you to full access.
There are positions that require some responsibility and extended commitment, as well – if you’re interested in being MORE involved, let us know.
Please fill out the form below and tell us how you’d like to help. We’ll get in touch asap to get you sorted out.
*Please note – volunteers under 16 must have written parental consent, and we encourage families to volunteer together.