We’d love to have you involved!
We’re looking for people who like to build things, move things, problem solve, hang posters, paint things, play with paint, help the kids, decorate the room, run sound, hang lights, keep things on time, feed people and generally Elevate from behind the scenes!
What do we want, and what do you get?
- You have a love of the arts & a desire to create amazingness in our downtown for a weekend.
- We ask for an 8-hour commitment between now and June 9. Of course, we’re HAPPY to accept more time if you’d like to give it!
- You will be asked to attend at least ONE meeting with your crew leader – that date will be set by them
- You get access to our amazing hospitality suite during the event
- You get the deep appreciation & love of the planning team!
- You get an Elevate “laminate” (backstage pass & lanyard)
- You get free admission to our wrap party at the Bridge Lounge with Top Men – presented by Cumberland Village Works
If you can only do a short shift, that’s ok too. Single shift volunteers are entitled to a one meal in hospitality. Eight-hours or more entitles you to full access.
There are positions that require some responsibility and extended commitment, as well – if you’re interested in being MORE involved, let us know.
Please fill out the form below and tell us how you’d like to help. We’ll get in touch asap to get you sorted out.
*Please note – volunteers under 16 must have written parental consent, and we encourage families to volunteer together.